Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to entering any events at the 2018 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb.
Mountain Sports has $20 million public liability insurance. This is compulsory in order to operate on NPWS land.
Participants must have private ambulance cover to participate. This can be purchased from most providers at around $50-$60.
This does not include personal accident insurance. It is strongly recommended to take out your own personal accident and ambulance cover for the event. Your private health insurance policy may include this, but you will need to check with them.
- More than 60 days from the event (before 4th September 2018)– 50% refund.
- 59 days or less from the event date – No Refund – Transfer only. See transfer costs below.
- Shirts that have been ordered cannot be refunded as this is custom made apparel. Please arrange for pick up of such items at the event. Mountain Sports does not post out.
Follow this procedure to gain a refund.
1) Email your name and request to email@example.com
Do NOT – message us on Facebook or call us to request a refund or transfer. Do not email any other email address to ask for a refund. All refunds MUST go through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org No withdrawal and refund requests will be taken over the phone or on facebook.
You always have the option to transfer your registration. Transfer cost is $15 and can be transferred to anyone who is eligible to enter the event. This can be done up until the final check in for the event. In the case of a late transfer – personalised items may not be adjusted to include the new runners name (ie: bib)
- A transfer fee of $15 is payable to transfer from one runner to another.
- A transfer fee of $15 plus any difference in entry fee may be payable if you change event or there is a difference in fee.
- ALL TRANSFERS TO BE DONE ON THE DAY.
Cancellation of the EVENT
- If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, the event will be rescheduled if possible and no refunds will be issued.
- If the event is not rescheduled – no refund will be forthcoming.
- Fees payable that are not refunded.
- Processing Fee – Upon entry you will pay a fee to Register Now which is processing fee and a percentage of the total paid. The amount is usually between $3 and $8. This processing fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Merchandise – All merchandise is available for pick up at check in at the designated times. If you do not pick up your merchandise – we do not post out and we do not refund this. It is your responsibility to pick it up or get a friend to pick it up for you.